Budget camping is the ideal way to rough it with a guarantee of the same quality as other luxurious options. This type of safari features a four-wheel drive vehicle that pulls a trailer (depending on the number of participants) which contains all necessary camping gear. Upon arrival at a public campsite, our experienced staff pitches your tents and sets up camp. Your private cook will take care of all your dining needs. With the presence of the public washroom facilities, you can take a shower, change into a new outfit, and freshen up for an evening in the savannah sunset. Your dinner is served in the open; you enjoy the evening breeze as you marvel at the beauty of the open star-lit skies.
We provide small tents for accommodation complete with mattresses spread on the sewn-in ground sheet.
The tents are spacious enough for two people each. They have a mesh on each window that keeps off any insects. In short, budget camping is comfortable but natural, and brings with it the sense of adventure you expect in a true African safari.
BELOW ARE ALL COMPONENTS INVOLVED IN OUR CAMPING SAFARIS:
- Safari vehicle with hatched roof is used for the safari. The cook does join the clients in the same vehicle.
- Upon request, a trailer is provided to carry all camping equipment and foodstuffs.
- Two-person tents with sewn-in ground sheet
- A two-inch thick mattress pad per person (guests should bring additional sleeping bags, pads, and personal camping gear)
- Three meals a day prepared by a safari special cook,
- Meals are served in a small mess tent equipped with a dining table and folding stools (provided at public campsites)
Pricing of Budget Camping Safaris.
The price of this package does not cover the following..
- Any type of drinks including bottled water
- Sleeping bags, sleeping pads and personal camping gear
- Laundry services and tipping
- Any required airplane tickets or luggage insurance for that airline
A special note on the campsites used in our budget camping safari:
The public campsite is managed by Tanzania National Authority, African Paraiso and other tour operators uses these pre-existing public campsites together. All campsites have public sanitary facilities including a washroom and a toilet with a good hygienic standard.